Monday, May 14, 2012

Portfolio Success!!!

My goodness, so I know I have not posted for quite some time, but I wanted to post something quickly! I've still been doing paintings (haha, their quality is debatable) that I'll be posting as soon as I can... which will probably be when all of my classwork ends the 18th this month. It's just been so non-stop!

Updates though: I got a job at the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk as a caricature artist! I think it's really going to be a lot of fun! I'm really excited about it, and I can't believe that I'm going to get paid to draw!!! (so I'll probably post some of those up eventually) I'm also stoked that I passed the portfolio review to get into the BFA program!!!!! I found out about a week or so ago, and there's still a sketchbook that I have to do over the summer, and they have to judge that before I'm really in, but I'm excited about that! (Haha, I'm going to try not to worry to much about how quality the sketches are, because that's usually when I freeze up and make ugly things) I just can't wait to draw and paint and draw all over the place this summer!

So, here is the what I submitted for the review (oh yeah, and there are some naked people so... warning for that):

2 comments: